Retsch Mixer Mill MM 500 Nano
MM500 Nano is the first mixer mill in the market to provide a real alternative to grinding in a planetary ball mill – with more comfortable handling and less warming effects. It is a versatile bench-top unit which has been developed specially for dry, wet and cryogenic grinding of up to 2 x 45 ml sample material within seconds.
- Suitable for long-term grinding processes up to 99 hours with less warming effect
- Powerful grinding by impact and friction with up to 35 Hz
- Batch size max. 2 x 45 ml
- Pulverization of two samples down to the nanometer range < 0.1 µm
- Jar design allows full use of the volume, also for wet grinding
- Jars remain conveniently clamped for periodic sample extraction or visual checks